Mass Times, Reconciliation, & Devotions
- Weekday Masses: Monday to Friday: 9:00am
- Sunday Mass:
- Saturday: 4:00pm,
- Sunday: 9:00am, 11:15am, 6:00pm
- Saturday: 3:00pm to 3:45pm
- Thursday: 9:45am to 10:15am (*PLEASE NOTE: in July, weekday confessions will move from Thursdays to Wednesdays)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Wednesday: After the 9:00am Mass until 10:00pm (in the Saint Elizabeth Seton Chapel, with community hour from 2 to 3pm).
Anointing of the Sick
- We celebrate the sacrament of anointing of the sick at daily Mass (on Tuesdays) once a month. Check The Overview (our weekly email publication), Bene Dictus (our monthly magazine) or the parish events calendar for dates.
"We continue to celebrate the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick every month at weekday Mass. We usually have over 100 people come and be anointed. It is a wonderful way to experience this essential ministry to the sick and infirm. Obviously, there are many sick and infirm people in our parish who are unable to come to Mass. As a parish, we count on parishioners to notify us about those in need of the sacrament. Please keep in mind that this sacrament is not a sacrament of the dying (in the sense of waiting until the very end). This is a sacrament of Anointing of the Sick. Please do not wait until someone is literally in their last hours before trying to reach a priest. I ask for two reasons: (1) this is not what the sacrament is primarily for, and; (2) you may not be able to reach a priest at the very last minute.
If you are aware of a parishioner who is dying, please call us right away and do not wait until the person is literally in their final hours."
- Fr. James Mallon, Pastor
Saint Elizabeth Seton Chapel
- The Saint Elizabeth Seton Chapel is open Monday through Friday, from 8am to 4pm and anyone seeking a quiet space to pray and reflect is welcome!
Divine Office - Morning Prayer
- Gather with others to pray the Office of Readings, Morning Prayer - on weekdays at 8:30am in the Saint Elizabeth Seton Chapel.
Pray the Rosary
- Join others in praying the rosary. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings immediately following Mass in the chapel.